1. GENERAL TERMS
1.1 This constitutes the agreement between you, the Customer (hereinafter “you", “you" or “the Customer") and our company. We are SLIM FOODS ONLINE LTD, with registration number HE242239G and VAT registration number 10242239G, holder of this website ( ). The company has its registered office at the following address: 12 Pentagieas, Dali, Nicosia, 2540, Cyprus (hereinafter referred to as SLIM FOODS ONLINE", “we" or “us").
· 1.2 Please read this agreement carefully. Browsing, accessing or using this site or the use of any services or services made available through or through or through or through this transaction implies your agreement to the terms and conditions listed below (which collectively referred to as “the Agreement"). This agreement is concluded between our company and you.
· 1.3 These Terms and Conditions were updated on February 23, 2018. The Company reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. Any modification of these terms and conditions will be posted online. If you do not wish to be bound by these new terms and conditions, you may terminate this agreement by written notice to the Company (by mail or e-mail to email@example.com) However, continued use service or Website or purchase and / or use of a Voucher will be deemed to constitute acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
· 1.4As far as your rights are concerned: As a consumer, anything in this agreement does not affect your statutory rights.
· 2.1 This Agreement uses various terms for which the definition is given. These terms start with a capital letter. Here is what they mean:
· 2.1.1 The term “Merchant" means a third seller / supplier of goods and services for which a voucher can be redeemed.
· 2.1.2 “Micro-location" means an auxiliary site that has a complementary role on the main web site.
· 2.1.3 The term “Purchase" means the purchase of a voucher.
· 2.1.4 The term “Registration" means “creating an account on the Website" (and the term “Registration" means the action of creating the account).
· 2.1.5 The term “Service" means all services or any services provided by SLIM FOOD ONLINE LTD through the Website (or by any other electronic or other communication from SLIM FOOD ONLINE LTD), including computer services, content and of the trading possibilities on the Website (as well as the possibility of making a Market).
· 2.1.6 The term “coupon" means a coupon subject to terms and conditions which, if you buy it, allows (solely to the buyer) to redeem it to a particular Merchant in return for the voucher products or services offered by the particular Merchant .
· 2.1.7 The term “coupon products" means the goods and / or services provided by a particular Merchant which are described as part of a voucher.
· 2.1.8 The term “Website" means the website of and any Microsite.
3. GENERAL ISSUES RELATING TO THIS WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE
· 3.1 Application of Terms and Conditions: Use of the Service and the Website and any Market is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
· 3.2 Age: To use this Web site and / or Service (with or without registration) and to make any Purchase, you must be 18 years or older.
· 3.3 Location: The Website and the Service and any Purchase are addressed exclusively to those users who have access to the Website exclusively for the territory of Cyprus & Greece. The Company does not in any way declare that the Service (or any goods or services) are available or otherwise suitable for use within the territory of Cyprus. Access to the Website (or use of the Service or purchase) from locations within Cyprus is at your own initiative and responsibility. Any persons who wishes to order and is based in Cyprus & Greece can email us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the avoidance of doubt, the technique of harvesting material from the web harvesting and invading the Website is not allowed.
· 3.5 Prevent Use: The Company reserves the right to prevent you from using the Website and the Service (or any part thereof) and making any Purchase.
· 3.6 Equipment: Service and use of the Website and the realization of any Market does not include the provision of a computer or other necessary equipment to access the Website or the Service or to make any Purchase. To use the Website or the Service or to make a Purchase, you must have an Internet connection and appropriate telecommunications connections. The company is not responsible for any telephone, telecommunication or other costs that may arise.
4. REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNTS
· 4.1 Why create an Account?: You do not need to create an Account to use most of the functionality of the Website or to access most of the Service. However, you must create a Registration to be entitled to Buy from the Website. This step is necessary to give you easy access to print your orders, to view past purchases and to modify your preferences. The company reserves the right to reject a new Post or to cancel an account at any time. This is only applicable for any persons who owns a business. This website is for business sales only.
· 4.3 Access codes: After completing the Entry, we will assign you a password for your account. You must store your password and notify us immediately in the event that an unauthorized third party learns of this password or if there is any unauthorized use of your email address or if any breach of security occurs. It is agreed that any person to whom his or her username or password is communicated is authorized to act as your representative for the purpose of using and / or trading through the Service and the Website. Please note that you have full responsibility if you do not maintain the privacy of your password.
· 4.4 Valid e-mail addresses: All accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address to which you have regular access to, among other things, be able to send emails for mediation purposes. Any accounts registered with a third-party email address or temporary e-mail addresses will be closed without notice. The company may ask users to verify the validity of their accounts if they believe they are using an invalid email address.
· 4.5 Closing accounts: The company reserves the right to close accounts if it is found that the user is using IP addresses in order to attempt to hide the use of more than one registration account or if a non-Cypriot user declares that he is a Cyprus user or if he stops operating the Website or the Service in any way.
· 4.6 More than one link : If you use more than one connection to cause a community disruption or annoyance to other users, the Company reserves the right to take all reasonable measures against all of your accounts.
· 5.1 Email messages: As a condition for the Market, the Company reserves the right to send you emails with procedural and promotional content. The company can also send you information about your account activity and purchases, about Website, Service, as well as other promotional offers.
· You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time, by:
1. making use of the simple “unsubscribe” link in emails
2. contacting Slim Foods Online via email:
3. Right of withdrawal: The Customer has the right to unsubscribe from the Product / Service Sale Agreement within a maximum of fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of purchase of the Coupon. The exercise of this right is exercised by a written statement of the Customer to Slim Foods Online by sending an e-mail to
· 6.1 Restrictions:It is forbidden to reproduce any of Slim foods online designs and sell or resell any items that are purchased on our website within the territory of Cyprus. Any attempt to do any of the above may void your agreement and contract with Slim Foods Online and the discretion of the company.
· 6.2 Loss or theft of purchase: Neither the Company nor the Merchant are responsible for the loss or theft of any orders.
· 6. YOUR OBLIGATIONS
1. Terms of the Merchant: Merchants will have their own applicable terms and conditions relating to the provision of the goods and services they offer. You agree and be bound by these terms and conditions. The responsibility for the above is solely for you.
2. Accurate Information : Ensure that all information provided during the Subscription that forms part of your account during the execution of this Agreement is true, complete and accurate and that you promptly notify the Company in case of changes to such information by updating the information listed in your account.
3. Content of the Website and the Service and Vouchers: The responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Website or the Service meet your requirements is left to you.
4. You are not permitted to : Unrestricted, you agree not to use or allow a third party to use the Website or the Service :
4.1 to send or receive any material that is unsuitable or improper
4.2 in order to send or receive any material that is threatening, grossly offensive, inappropriate or obscene or threatening, blasphemous or libelous for any person, if you opt out of a court order or circumvent the obligation of confidentiality, copyright, the publicity or privacy rights or any other right of third party
4.3 to send or receive any material for which you have not obtained any relevant permission and / or approval (from the company or third parties) or which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense that would incur civil liability or would violate the law or would violate the rights of any third party in any country in the world
4.4 (such as computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, damaging data, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
4.5 In order to send or receive any material that is technically harmful (such as computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, inconvenience, inconvenience or unnecessary distress
4.6 In order to monitor or attempt to monitor any mail transmitted via a telecommunications system
4.7 For any purpose other than that for which it was designed or intended
4.8 Be appointed for any fraudulent purpose
4.9 For other uses not in accordance with acceptable Internet practices and practices of any linked networks or
4.10 in any way intended to deliberately incite hatred against any national, religious or other minority or otherwise intended to adversely affect any person, group or entity.
5 Forbidden Uses: The following uses of the Service (and Website) and Vouchers are expressly forbidden and you undertake not to do the same (or allow a third party to proceed) with any of the following
1. Resale of the Service or the Website or any voucher
2. Providing false data such as false names, addresses and contact details, and fraudulent use of credit or debit card numbers
3. Bypassing security systems or company network including access to data not intended for you, connection to a server or account where you do not explicitly authorized to access or breach of security of other networks (such as port scanning performance)
4. Access to the Service (or Website) or commit any act or actually aggravate the company’s infrastructure with unreasonable or disproportionately large load
5. Executing any form of network monitoring that will intercept data not
intended for you
6. Sending unsolicited mail messages, including the sending of “junk mail" or other promotional material to natural persons who have not requested such material. It is explicitly forbidden to send unsolicited mass emails. These include bulk emails for advertising, promotional purposes, or informative announcements and political and religious content leaflets. These materials can only be sent to those who have specifically requested them. If a recipient requests to stop receiving mail of this nature, you are not allowed to send to this person any further emails
7. creation or promotion of chain letters or other pyramid schemes of any kind regardless of whether the recipient wishes to receive such messages
8. sending of malicious emails as well as of this sequential shipment to a user or place very large number of emails
9. conclusion collusion or transactions with the company or the dealer (which will include collaborations or transactions allegedly coming Po third in which you have no power to bind the third party or which pretend to be the third)
10. use of the Service or the Website (or any related functionality of both) in violation of this Agreement
11. unauthorized use or falsification of the information contained in the email header
12. engaging in any illegal activity in connection with use of the Website and / or Service or any Coupon or
13 engage in any conduct which, in our sole reasonable opinion, restrict or impede any of the customer from proper use or the privilege to use the Website and the Service.
7. RULES CONCERNING THE USE OF THE SERVICE AND NETWORK LOCATION
1. The Company will make reasonable efforts to correct any errors or omissions as soon as possible after such notice. However, it does not guarantee that the Service or the Website will not contain errors (or that the Coupons will not contain errors) and does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions. In the event of an error or error, report to
2. The Company does not warrant that your use of the Service or the Website will be uninterrupted and that any information (or messages) transmitted through the Service or the Website will be transmitted accurately, reliably and timely or not at all.
3. No warranty is given that the Service or Web Site contains no viruses or anything else that may have harmful effects on any technology.
4. Also, while we will endeavor to enable uninterrupted access to the Service and the Website, access to the Service and the Website may be revoked, restricted or discontinued at any time.
5. The Company reserves the right to change, modify, substitute, suspend or remove without notice of any information or coupon or service posted on the Website or occasionally part of the Service. Access to the Website and / or the Service may also be occasionally limited to repair, maintenance or publication of new services or services. The company will make efforts to
· Restore access as soon as possible. The company assumes no responsibility for any browser-dependent or third-party functionality to perform (including but not limited to RSS feeds). For the avoidance of doubt, the company may also withdraw any information or coupon from the Website or the Service at any time.
7.The Company reserves the right to foreclose and / or edit or remove any material which, in its reasonable opinion, may lead to a breach of any term of this Agreement.
8. SUSPENSION AND COMPLAINT
1. If you (or anyone other than you, uses with your permission) the Website or Service or Coupon in breach of this Agreement, the Company is entitled to suspend the use of the Service and / or the Website (in part or in part all)
2. If you suspend the Service or the Website the company is entitled to refuse to restore the Service or the Website or the Coupon until it has received confirmation from you, in a form deemed acceptable, that there will be no further violation of the terms of this Agreement.
3. Slimfoodsonline will fully cooperate with any law enforcement or comply with a court order requesting or instructing the company to disclose the identity or identify the breach of this Agreement.
4. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in paragraph 8, the Company shall be entitled immediately or at any time (in whole or in part) to: (i) suspend the Service and / or the Site; (ii) suspend the use of the Service and / or the Website iii) suspend the use of the Service and / or the Website to persons who believe that they are linked to you (in any way) and / or iv) terminate this Agreement immediately if:
5. violate with any this Agreement
6. the Company has reason to suspect that you have or may have breached or fail to comply with these terms; or
7. the Company has reason to suspect that you may have committed or you have committed fraud against or against any natural or legal person .
8. Subject to any other term in this paragraph 8, the Company may terminate this Agreement at any time.
9. The right of termination of this Agreement will not be prejudicial to any other right or remedy that the Company may have with respect to any violation, or rights, obligations, or liabilities that existed prior to settlement.
11. You must indemnify the Company for any loss, liability or cost arising there from due to:
9 any claims or proceedings brought against or threatened to arise by any individual due to:
· the use of the Service or its Your website
· the use of a Coupon
· the use of the Service or the Website through your password or
· of any breach of this agreement by you.
10. STANDARDS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. The Company guarantees the following:
2. that it will show reasonable care and skill in the performance of any obligation arising from this Agreement; and
3. that it has the right to sell vouchers, that the quality of the vouchers is satisfactory and that they are fit for their intended purpose.
4. This paragraph 10 (and paragraph 1.4) takes precedence over all other paragraphs and expresses the Company’s overall liability, being the sole and exclusive remedy for:
5. execution, inability to execute, delay in the execution of this Agreement or the Service or the Website (or any part of it or those) or
6. otherwise in relation to this Agreement or the conclusion or performance of this Agreement.
7. This does not exclude or limit our liability for any fault or gross negligence or any other liability that can not be excluded or limited by applicable law.
8. The Company does not guarantee and excludes and disclaims all liability with respect to the following:
9. the accuracy, completeness, fitness for purpose or legality of any information accessed through the use of the Service or Website or otherwise and
10. the transmission or reception or failure to transmit or receive any material of any nature; and
11. the use of any information or materials on the Website (which is at your own risk only and at your own initiative and responsibility)
12. Coupon Products for which Coupons can be redeemed in terms of quality, safety, ability use or any other aspect of the products or services for which the Coupon is to be redeemed).
13. Except as provided in paragraph 10.3 but without prejudice to paragraph 10.6, the Company does not accept and at this time excludes any Liability for loss or damage to the property of yours (or any
other natural person) other than that caused duty of the company.
· Except as provided in paragraph 10.3 but without prejudice to paragraphs 10.4.3 and 10.8, the Liability of the Company for loss or damage to the property of yours (or other person) caused by the Company, its employees, subcontractors or agents acting in the course of performance of this Agreement shall not exceed 10 Euros. For the purposes of this paragraph 10.6, destruction or loss of data will not constitute material property damage.
· Except as provided in paragraphs 10.3 and 10.4.3, the Company does not accept and hereby excludes any Liability for Breach of duty other than the Liability arising under the terms of this Agreement.
· Except as provided in paragraph 10.3, the Company will not be responsible for the following:
· loss of income
· loss of actual or expected profits
· loss of contracts
· loss of money
· loss of expected savings
· loss of business
· loss of opportunity
· loss of goodwill
· loss of reputation
· loss or damage or destruction of data or
· any Indirect or Indemnification damage and such Liability is either exempt, known, foreseeable or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, paragraphs 10.8.1 to 10.8.10 apply irrespective of the nature of such losses (direct, indirect, repayable, or otherwise).
· Except as provided in paragraph 10.3, the Company’s total liability to you or to any third party shall not exceed in aggregate the greater of the following amounts: (a) 50 Euros; or (b) 110% of any total amount paid by you to within 12 months prior to any claim.
· The Limitation of Liability under paragraph 10.9 is valid in relation to any liability expressly provided herein and with any liability arising out of the nullity or inability to perform any of the terms of this Agreement.
· In this paragraph 10:
· The term “Liability" means liability on or for breach of contract, breach of duty, misinterpretation, remedy or any other claim relating to or arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, including without limitation the liability expressly provided for under this Agreement Or arising out of the invalidity or failure to perform any of the terms of this Agreement (and for the purposes of the definition, all references to “this Agreement" shall be construed as including any pass)
· and The term “breach of duty" means the breach (i) of any obligation arising from the express or implied terms of a contract to exercise reasonable care or skill in performing the contract; or (ii) any duty to exercise reasonable care or skill (but not stricter duty).
11. DATA PROTECTION
1. The company may post ads to different sites on the Internet and at different points when using the Service. These locations and places may occasionally change. However, the company will always clearly indicate which goods and services are advertisements (ie from natural or legal persons outside the company) so that it is clear to you which goods and services are provided to you.
2. You are free to choose or click on the advertised goods and services as you think it is right.
3. It is possible to provide any advertisements on our behalf by a third-party advertising company.
13. LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
1. Where the Website contains links to third party sites and resources provided by third parties (hereinafter “Other Sites"), these Other Sites are only linked for the purpose of providing information and for your convenience. The Company does not exercise any control over Other Sites nor accepts or assumes responsibility for Other Sites or for Other Sites or Products or Services of Other Sites (including, without limitation, social networking sites such as Facebook or Instagram or SLIMFOODSONLINE.COM, ANMATTO.COM) and accepts no liability for any losses or damages that may arise from your use by you. If you decide to access third-party site sites associated with the site, you take full and exclusive risk of your energy.
2. This site, www.slimfoodsonline.com, may make access to Microsite locations available and, in this case, may do so internally or via external hyperlinks.
14. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. Any intellectual property rights (including all copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade names, designs (including appearance and aesthetics and other visual or non-grammatical elements, whether registered or not) on the Website and Service; subject to paragraph 14.4), the informational content posted on the Website or accessed as part of the Service, any database operated by us and the total design, text and graphics of the web site, software, photos, music, sound, and their selection and layout, and any compilation of software, the underlying source code and the software (including applets and scripts) will remain the property of the company (or the property of its licensors). Exclusion and / or exclusion of any title to such intellectual property rights or attempting such action. All Rights Reserved.
2. You may not reproduce, redistribute, copy, distribute, republish, receive, display, post or transmit in any way or by any means any item of the material listed in paragraph 14.1 nor is it permitted to sell , renting out or sublicensing a license, using it to create derivative works or exploiting it in any way without the prior express written permission of the company.
However, it is allowed to retrieve and view the content of the Website on a computer screen, save that content in electronic form on a disk (but not on any server or other device
network-attached storage) or printing a copy of that content for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep all copyright
and proprietary notices intact . Reproduction, modification, copying or distribution or use for commercial purposes of any of the material or content on the Website without the permission of the company is prohibited.
3. Any rights (including goodwill and, where applicable, trade names and trademarks) on the SLIM FOODS ONLINE website and any names belong to the company (or its franchisers). The other products and company names mentioned on the Website are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
4. Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in the content accessed through the use of the Service belong to the respective content owner or the Merchant and may be protected by applicable copyright or other law. This Agreement does not grant you rights to this content.
5. The authors of the literary and artistic works on the pages of the Website have secured their moral rights to be recognized as the authors of these works.
6. Based on paragraph 14.7, any material you transmit or post on or submit to the Website (or otherwise to the company) will be deemed (and the company will treat it as) non-confidential and for common or public use, in accordance with its obligations under of data protection legislation. If for any reason, any part of this statement does not legally apply, in that case, anything you supply to the company from any source (eg via email, Website or otherwise) will give the Company a permanent, irrevocable, non-exclusive and royalty-free right to use, copy, modify, adapt, translate, publish and distribute any such material worldwide.
7. All comments, suggestions, ideas, notes, plans, concepts or other information: (i) communicated or offered to you by you; or (ii) responding to invitations from the company regarding the Service; or the Site (in any case referred to above as “Ideas") will be deemed to be owned and will remain the property of the Company, and hereby assign, through current and future assignments, any intellectual property rights in the Ideas to the Company. You understand and state that the company has both internal resources and other external resources that can be developed or may in the future develop ideas identical or similar to Ideas and that the company intends to evaluate Ideas only on the basis of these terms. In each case, any Ideas are not submitted in confidence, and the Company does not undertake any obligation, express or implied, in their assessment. Unrestricted, the Company will only own any known existing or future right to Ideas of any kind and nature worldwide and will be entitled to use the Ideas for any purpose commercially or otherwise without owing any kind and remedy to the Supplier of Ideas.
15. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. Interpretation: In this Agreement:
2. the words stated by persons include natural persons, partnerships, limited liability companies, legal entities of any kind and associations or associations of persons or organizations lacking legal personality;
3. the headings of (such as “Interpretation:" at the beginning of paragraph 15.1) are provided for convenience only and do not form part of, or affect the interpretation of, paragraph (15) “General Provisions" at the beginning of this paragraph. Rondos Agreement and
4. references to & quote; include & quote; and & quote; inclusive & quote; will be understood to mean respectively & quote; include without limitation & quote; and & quote; including without limitation & quote ;.
5. Exclusion of a Partnership / Representation Relationship : Anything in this Agreement shall not be construed as constituting a joint venture, collaboration or representation relationship between the parties, nor shall any of the parties have the right or authority to create any obligation, debt or cost or conclude any contracts or other agreements in the name or on behalf of the Contractor.
6. Exclusion of other terms: Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, any warranty, condition and other terms, whether express or implied, based on, or otherwise expressly excluded by law, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. Assignment : You may not assign or otherwise assign or otherwise treat all or part of or any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement. The Company will have the right to assign or otherwise assign all or any of its rights or obligations under this Agreement to any natural or legal person.
8. Force mature: The Company will not be liable for any breach of obligations under this Agreement if it is prevented or prevented from performing its obligations for any reason beyond its reasonable control, such as lightning, fire, flood, extreme weather, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, force mature, warfare, uprisings, political upheaval, deliberate damage, damage to telecommunication or computing systems, compliance with any law, accident (or damage caused by these events).
10. Exclusion of a Disclaimer : No disclaimer on the part of the Company for any breach by you under this Agreement will be, or will be, disclaimed by the Company for future defaults, either of a similar or different nature. The granting of time or other leniency or tolerance on behalf of the company to you will not release, exempt or otherwise affect your liability under this Agreement.
11. Disclosures: Unless otherwise specified in this Agreement, any notifications to be given to each party will be in writing and delivered by hand, by e-mail (except when the notice is sent to the company and involves legal proceedings) will be sent by fax or with prepaid postage to you at the address you specified or at our offices.
12. Third party rights: Any provision of this Agreement is equally applicable to SLIM FOODS ONLINE, its subsidiaries, any SLIM FOODS ONLINE participating companies, its affiliated companies or third party content providers and licencors, and each will have the right to confirm and enforce these provisions directly or on its behalf (unless this Agreement is altered or cancelled without the consent of those parties). Based on the previous sentence, no term of this Agreement will be enforceable by any natural or legal person that is not a party to it.
13. Preservation of power: In any case, the provisions of paragraphs 1, 2, 5.7, 5.8, 126.96.36.199, 5.11, 5.12, 6.1, 9, 10, 14 and 15 of this Agreement, in combination with those provisions for which it is expressly stated that they will retain their force after expiration or termination of the present, either by their nature or their content, it is concluded that they have to maintain their validity after such denunciation, they will retain their validity after the termination of this Agreement. If – after the expiration or termination of this Agreement – you re-use the Website or the Service, the provisions of the terms and conditions that apply then will govern the re-use of the Website or the Service. If you use coupons purchased under this Agreement,
14. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, this provision will be deemed to be separate and, where possible, the validity and en force ability of the other provisions herein will not be affected.
15. Applicable Law : This Agreement (and any non-contractual relationship between the Company and you) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Cypriot law, and both parties hereunder shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the District Court of Nicosia.
16. MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
The Website and Service belongs to the private limited company SLIM FOODS ONLINE LTD and is subject to its management. This company maintains its registered office in Nicosia, 12 Pentageias, Dali, Nicosia, 2540, Cyprus.
For any questions, please contact our Customer Service at